Drilled electrical fastenings in rails.
- Between 50 (M12) -75 (M10)% higher tightening torque than competing methods!
- Unique High-strength + Stainless steel bolt = high surface pressure = Better against temperature changes in rails
- Patented copper cone that ensures constant contact pressure between rails and bushing.
- Bolt head for abutment so that cables can be easily mounted and removed when needed
- Double contact surfaces!
- Connect two cables in the same hole with SafePlug® Combi or just one. Can be changed at any time.
- Easy training – No special training
- Can be mounted in all weathers
- Hydraulic tools are not needed to mount the plug
- Tested with 35,000A (M12), 25,000A (M10) by independent test lab, NEFI (ABB).
SafePlug ® Combi – Flexible cable connection of one or more cables
- Easy to change cables independently
- Safe against temperature changes
- Designed for long life
- Safe against vibrations in the rail
- No heavy hydraulic tools for mounting
WATCH VIDEO BELOW