SAFETRACK’s unique temporary connections are used for signal connection or as a permanent short-circuit device. sk T-COD. Holds permanent approval with Network Rail England.
The ingenious construction and choice of material ensures the very best contact between cable and rail.
A special spring steel achieves a high contact pressure via a contact screw with a large contact surface against the rail.
Easy to assemble only with a wrench
Practical bag is available as an accessory.
- Clamp with special spring steel ensures excellent contact.
- No cleaning the rails.
- Excellent performance in cold climates
- Easily mounted with just a fixed wrench or wrench.
- Large contact area on contact screw.
- No maintenance required!
- Can be reused year after year.
- One size fits several rail profiles.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW