Divisible cable protection pipe for harsh environments
Protectus Sub-Sea is a divisible cable protection tube developed for very difficult conditions. The robust construction provides unique protection in harsh environments, such as open installation, mountains, lakes / seas and other areas where cable faults become costly and time-consuming. The divisibility enables access afterwards.
Protectus robust construction enables more superficial placement and can thus reduce blasting, removal of masses and machine hours, after which Protectus becomes a cost-effective solution that keeps the pace of the projects.
Protectus Sub-sea is a further development of the popular cable protection tube original and has the same properties regarding:
- Locks and hinges prevent the halves from separating
- Female / male locking system prevents them from separating longitudinally / lockable in the joint between the pipe parts
- No tools or prior knowledge during assembly are needed
Protectus Sub-Sea design also makes it possible to:
- Bolt the pipes directly into the rock
- Hang the pipes in the bridge
- Attach sea weights according to desired interval distance